Friday, January 23, 2009

A Fire

I think therefore I cannot sleep
not to be misconstrued by other tainted things
The thought of a ravaging wind, to forever pull on my strings
Blood sucking hosts, and demons with wings
They are nothing.
Nothing, compared to what I am.

I am an earthquake waiting to happen
A volcano on the edge of explosion
A tsunami waiting to drown thousands,
so that millions will know pain, and in turn joy
I am a lonely cause to a million scars.

I am a burning sensation in your mind,
a fire that caught fire in your eyes,
but was put out by the wind of the mighty hurricane
I fought to exclaim the truth,
but was merely pushed away

The blaze burns blue, 
and water hard as stone
A freezing, chilling, winter.. forever, winter.
Until the we overcome our unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment